Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let Your Imagination Begin

And my blog begins. What makes a blog a blog? Do I write about my life? About my day? Or just whatever the hell I want to write about? The last one seems promising.

Kevin, a friend of mine, claimed that he was going to blog 3 times a week (and other things) for Lent. At that moment, I wanted to start a blog, so I am. I don't have any idea who will read this blog or if anyone will at all, but I think the whole fun in the blog is writing it.

So, my blog name I chose was "Your Imagination Will Flutter". I don't know why I chose that and it certainly isn't anywhere as cool as Kevin's "Release of the Inner Monologue" but it's something that isn't just my name, which is progress.

So, Mindy Kaling (Kelly Kapoor from The Office) is in the OfficeTally (www.officetally.com) chat room right now and I always get extremely jealous when this type of stuff happens because I can't get into the chatroom because I don't have a name. And whenever I attempt to click on the "Create A New User Account" it doesn't go anywhere, so I'm a little upset about this fact.

So, I definitely have Pre-Cal homework I have yet to do. Hopefully this blog was okay and I assume sooner or later I will get the hang of it, but for now, just deal.

So this is the end of this blog but only the beginning of so many more. Let Your Imagination Begin.

Lauren

2 comments: